- Hamilton is ideally situated at the apex of the Golden Horseshoe – Canada’s largest, most populous and culturally diverse region – and is less than an hour from Toronto, Niagara Falls and the US Border.
- An experienced, dedicated and knowledgeable volunteer base which resulted in Hamilton’s being recognized as the Volunteer Capital of Canada.
- We have a passion for sport with over 300 registered sport associations.
- John C. Munro International Airport services Canadian, American and Caribbean destinations
- Hamilton is a media hub with our market featuring more than 70 television stations, over 30 radio stations and eight daily newspapers.
- World class venues which have hosted numerous international and national level events.
- Ample and reasonably priced accommodations to suit a variety of needs.
- A strong history of successful partnerships in bidding for and hosting events.